Little brother challenged me to an eating contest and after a few vodkas, I couldn't resist.
So many oysters. I've never even had one before. They are gross.
The night was a disaster. Three slices of cake. 2 platefuls of food.
We got Cold Rock ice-cream after it =(
I've seriously never been so full in my entire life. Not even after the bad binges I've had after smoking. And I couldn't purge.
I swore myself off food that night.
Yesterdays Consumption -
3 handfuls of movie popcorn
Couple of gummi lollies
3 Tim Tams
2 Caramel Crowns.
So, yesterday was also a disaster.. but I did burn about 600c at least. We swam loads and rode the bike for a bit.
Anyway girls.
Sorry, another shoddy post.
I'm really missing home and Good Club and my best friend.. and even B!
Oh god, don't wanna know about B. I've been drunk pretty much every night here and just messaging him shit about how much I like him cos I feel so stupidly emotionally vulnerable right now.
Shit shit shit.
He'll expect more attention when I get home now.
<3
ReplyDeleteahhh shit man thats horrible. i hope things get betterrr :]]
ReplyDeletemmm.. gummi
ReplyDeleteEVERY time I drink, my inhibitions to eating go out the WINDOW and I pig out. And the next morning I FREAK on myself.
ReplyDeleteYou're not alone!