Friday, July 3, 2009

uh huh

I'm sitting in a large tent.
2 rooms.
My tent is in the driveway.
It's a caravan park.

I'm staying in a fucking caravan park miles from town centre.

I drank last night and probably talked more than usual.



My brother gets here tomorrow - please hurry.
Let's hope he keeps his word.






------


Anyway, today is the start of something new.
Yesterdays monstrousity of food is being put down to just getting things together here.

I had:
Some chicken saucy rice lunch thingy on the plane with crackers and cheese.
a thumb of Toblerone and an ice-cream.
At night - about 6 beers and some chicken leg curry stuff with rice.
,,


Today will be a different story. No food. I want coffee - so I might make one.
And then I'm off to do some exploring!!!
((ride the fricken bus into town and buy shampoo))

2 comments:

  1. don't worry,
    you can fix it, I hope your having an alright time,
    I'm going into town tomorrow,
    gives me an exuse to walk about and avoid food,
    hope your okay :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Sorry about that whole food thing.
    Sometimes it's just too hard to avoid it all, and it's good that youo're not beating yourself too much over it.

    ReplyDelete