Thursday, September 22, 2011

gldsgdg

So, girls.. They usually have this thing where you know, they'll hook up with a guy and then want to clarify the relationship with whoever they just hooked up with. Some girls like to do that, some girls don't expect anything but a hook up every now and again.

I haven't asked this new boy what's happening with us. He's stayed over the past few weekends from Friday night to Sunday night but there's been no talk of a relationship or anything of the sort.
Now, I don't know whether I even want a relationship. But am I cheapening myself by not asking what he wants? I mean, I make him dinner when he's here. He sleeps in my bed. Uses my shower. I have sex with him. He acts like he really likes me when he's here and he contacts me steadily through the week.
Is he maybe supposed to start the conversation on whether we're together or not?
I don't even want a boyfriend right now. I'm happy with how things are happening.. but he acts like he's my boyfriend. Acts jealous. Asks me whether I'm going to call my weekday b.f when he leaves on Monday mornings for work. I don't know whether that's jealousy, or maybe he's saying it to keep things casual?

I just don't want to be used by this guy - but I'm not getting used if I'm using him for comfort and company. Right??

1 comment:

  1. As long as whatever you're doing is making you happy, he's not using you.

    AND OMG WHERE THE EFF HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?

    I missed you!!!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete