So, I haven't written in a very, very long time.. but here I am!
I'm not sure what I'm writing about, or for what reason. I just need to talk to someone - I guess?
Pretty much nothing has changed in the last 9 months.
I'm 23 now. I'm nearly 30. Pretty much halfway to 50. Dang.
Um, I'm still fat. Not fat, but not anywhere near what I'd like to be.
I've been seeing a boy. He says I'm a perfect size. I believe him. But I'd still like to be a few kilos less.
I've been in Cairns this month. It was fantastic. I hung out with a lovely boy. We spent the week drinking in the sun and laughing. Cairns is a place to trip out. Took some acid there with him. Haha, wow.
I also got a new tattoo. It's amazing. I need more. Umm, that's pretty much it.
What a waste of space.
You're back! With tattoos! I got my first (or got the first part of it done)... what did you get?
ReplyDelete(And your boy sounds as perfect as they come :))