Monday, February 14, 2011

Durka Durrr

I want to feel emaciated.

However, I don't want to look that way. I just want to be thin and light.
I haven't felt this way in a while.
I lost another few kilos while I was away...
I'm about half an inch from when I was at my thinnest. Well, my lowest that I recorded anyway.

Yeah, I'm back again from Darwin.
I was spiked on the second night of being there and from that moment on, everything went downhill. It's all cool but.

I lost the plot - lost it in a big way. I could barely speak for the first few days after I got home. I just had a massive lump in my throat.
I'm waking up in a pool of sweat during the nights. Not just a small wading pool - like, an olympic sized, 10 metre deep pool. I guess it's just all the shit and alcohol coming out of my body from the last few weeks.

I'm not sure how to fix myself.

Just watched "Into The Wild" - if I'd seen that on the day I lost my head - then I'd probably be okay. That movie could have saved my life that day.


I met some interesting people though.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.coolfreeimages.net/images/valentine/valentine_02.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting new and interesting people is always a good thing (well mostly!).

    Yo were spiked? That's awful!
    I hope you are okay.

    I don't sweat much when i sleep, so i don't know how you feel but i'm sure it's gross. Maybe you're coming down off stuff like you suggested?

    Hope you're doing better!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I hope you feel better! <3

    ReplyDelete