Sunday, January 23, 2011

I can't see this working

I go back North in a couple of days.

I think for the next month I might just drop off the face of the planet.. so this blog may be dead for while.

Wish me luck with the TV boy.
I'm not sure that this will work out in my favour.. actually I KNOW this wont work out in my favour.


Yeeeehheeewwww back to the best place on earth.

Until I'm back - I hope you ladies get every happiness you deserve and more.
You're all such lovely, beautiful people.

Byyeeeee

3 comments:

  1. My darling Gem,

    I will miss you so, but I will be happy knowing you are going to the one place where you are truly alive. I wish YOU every happiness, because you deserve it. Have a wonderful time and best of luck with the boy! All my love. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell yourself it won't work out before you've tried it!!

    I'll miss you, luv. I hope you have a wonderful time until we hear from you again. <3

    ReplyDelete