Friday, February 25, 2011

Woooosh

I hate it when I go to have a cigarette - my lips are a weird dry and it sticks to the paper and ends up with half my lip skin on the end of it.. it rips off. It rips off and it fucking hurts!!

You know what we all need to do??
To take a step back and look at where we are.
Getting so caught up in the bullshit of not trying to eat just sets you up for failure.
Keep thinking about not doing it and you'll do it.

Let's just all go to the beach and let the sun burn through our skin, rub sand all over ourselves and then go get maggot on hard alcohol.


It's Friday today.
I slept with a married man last Friday. Oops. Didn't know until the next day.


I decided on Saturday I'll be practicing abstinence so I don't get in any more trouble.


Soundwave Sunday - ZACH DE LA ROCHA will be in front of me.. oh =)

4 comments:

  1. So jealous that you are going to soundwave!!
    Cant believe im gonna miss NFG and the starting line =(

    I like ur plan, the sun is never out to play lately tho =(

    Its good to see you posting lovely!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. put some chap stick on you crazy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know who that person is lol.
    But I agree with Beth. Chap stick is the bees knees when you have dry lips...
    But speaking of Bees, Burt's Bees is way better. They actually use beeswax lol
    Stay Strong =]
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s in reply to your coment I am from Sydney, you?

    ReplyDelete