Friday, March 4, 2011

uhm silly

I'm putting on weight.
I've gotta nip this in the bud before it starts to get out of control.


Being back here on the Coast is making me more depressed.. more like I need a boyf.
I don't even bloody want one.
Been hanging out with this kid. He's done a lot for me, but I just don't see it going anywhere. I can't be attracted to him even though he's pretty decent looking.

I'm going to get a dog.
Or maybe I just want to go and get trashed.

Yes.

I'm going to find a perfect outfit tonight and I'm going to go and have a few beers (I could NEVER cut beers out, even if it is whacked full of calories because beer to me, is better than water)


Anyone else just feeling completely helpless?


Also - just to rub it in.. I spent 45 glorious minutes infront of this man. I could have taken this exact photo at Soundwave if my camera didn't fuck up right before he started.
I felt like I was this close.. And I pretty much was. I could see his spit and the sweat on his face.
Oooohohhh Zack!

3 comments:

  1. We don't need boy sugar!!!

    are you going to mardi gras tomorrow night girlfriend?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know for sure who that is...
    Maybe Zack Galifianikis? or maybe Claudio Sanchez... The hair looks like the second one, but you said zack, so that was the first name that came to mind lol.
    Stay strong =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so so so so SOOOO jealous....
    I'd give anything to see rage live...
    (that is Zach de la Rocha right? cause it loooks like him...)
    mm eye candy <3

    I used to drink beer by the keg load, now I can't stand the taste of it...
    Make friends with the boy first, see it all as innocent, but make sure he knows it is too so you don't come off as a cock tease :p, and then maybe one day in the future something might happen, if you want it to that is...
    x

    Then came the shots...

    ReplyDelete