Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy

So I'm a bit of a slack bitch.
Haven't updated this blog, commented or even read anyone elses.

So now I'll say thankyou so much to Cinnamon Brown and Ana Marie for their lovely nominations for the "versatile blogger award" but I can't follow through with the rules, because like I said - I'm a slack bitch.

My room is a mess. My head is a mess. My body is a mess.

Someone said to me last night "You can be very fucking skanky" .. It hit hard.
I don't think I've really realised - well, I've realised.. but sex to me is just, nothing.
It doesn't matter to me. I forget what it's like to be with someone you actually want to be with - well of course I've wanted to be with these boys - but I mean, just the person you want to spend every day and night with. I've just forgotten. Sex is just for me to fulfill my need for some intimacy and then I'm all good for a few weeks. Something bad will come from it though.
I heard girls vaginas are only built for one penis. Apparently it can cause lots of problems to sleep with numerous people.
I've fucked that up, obviously.

I have no energy. I feel completely at a dead end with boys. I'm looking for something that I wont get for a long time - so I need to stop looking. I need to be abstinent - I told myself I was going to be, but I didn't go through with it. Dang.


`
"Teeth to the left of me! Gums to the right of me! I tell you I can't stand it! I'm going mad! " - Ren Hoek

I am Ren.

3 comments:

  1. I can totally realte on this post.

    I see sex the same way, its not a thing for love for me, its just a need and sometimes i dont care who fufills the need. I haven't wanted anyone in a long time, and i find when i do want someone i push them away harder.

    Hope things get better darlin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you OK, hey? Just checking. Miss you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you OK? Been thinking about you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete