I'm not really sure how I'm feeling at this moment.
Bit of a mix between:
Relieved
Worried
Baked
Sad
Reminiscent
Guilty about not being able to take myself back to the past
Guilty, in general
All mixed in with a massive lump of sadness in the bottom of my throat.
I'm out of weed. Maybe I'll just have to have a cigarette instead.
So I went out on Friday night.
Bla bla bla - my friend got into an argument with a cunt of a girl that always harasses me and my friend, completely unprovoked every Friday at the pub.
I was in a great mood - so I just tried distracting my friend and pulling her away for a dance. So then the cunty girls mate came up to me and she tipped a full beer on me.
It was like that scene on "She's All That" .. She literally tipped every drop down my front.
My friend had gone by that point. I shouted at her, called her names and said I was trying to help.
She became scared, I'm guessing. She kept coming up all scared throughout the night apologising and I kept repeating to her to "Fuck off!"
I'm so angry I didn't do anything. I got the original Cunty Girl kicked out.. but fuckity fuck I wish I'd done something.
Anyway, point is - that wouldn't happen in Darwin. Fuck. This place is the most depressing, incestuous looking town on the planet.
I can't wait to leave again - but again, I'm scared about leaving my mumma.
_____
Back to being fat.
Thankyou Home Town.
I really appreciate how much you fuck me over!!
_____
I'm also extremely worried about where this thing is going with this new boy.
Oh golly.
ahhh girl i'm sorry youre feeling....confused? mixed up? at the moment. We all have those days. And cunt sounds like an excellent word to describe this idiot girl. who the hell does she think she is?!
ReplyDeletebut maybe a break at darwin is what you need. You always seem so happy when you go there, and can you really help your mom/be the best for her if you're miserable here? I know thats a lot fo stress, and you love her, but maybe a break would do you both some good?
and the boy....shew, i know what you mean. Getting all those feelings/seriousness tangled up? I'm in the same situation and it envigorates me and scares the absolute shit out of me at the same time. just have faith everything will work out.
hope everything turns around for ya! still love all your posts!
xoxo frenz
I'm sorry about that girl. What a whoore! That's good self-control though. At the risk of sounding like a stuffy old woman, it's probably better you didn't knock her teeth down her throat.
ReplyDeletexoxo