The last couple of days have been spectacular!
Well, with my eating anyway.
I haven't had weed for two days and I'm feeling happy and motived and slim and tanned and bla bla bla
I went to the beach the other day and applied the sun oil massively.
I'm fairly burnt, but because of my efforts in making myself black in the past couple of years - the burn has gone away already and turning into a glorious shiney brown.
----
So I'm back to Darwin in a week.
The boy (TV) has organised a hotel room for a few nights when I get back. Asking me what kind of wine or champagne I drink so it's there when I rock up that night.
This is a massive turn off. I don't want wine or champagne. I don't want some romantic time.
I was just hoping to get there, have a shower and get to the pub. Not sit around with him being all lovey, drinking champagne and shiz.
TV also asked me to go to O/S with him cos it's cheap flights at the moment.
And when I say he asked me to go with him, that means he'd be buying my flights, accommodation and everything else inbetween.
Should I be taking this off someone who has a g.f?
She's always disliked me and I swear she had a crush on my ex when we were last in darwin. Something bad is coming, I know it!!
I've had two of his work mates now message me on Facey saying that he wont stop talking about me and this and that.
He's started calling me 'babe' ... I HATE that name!!!
He used to call me 'kid' .. That'd make me smile.
He used to be intimidating. He had this scary look about him. Walks with confidence. All I knew was that he was a bit hard back in his home country and I LOVED it. Now he's gone all soppy and weird and it's not as attractive.
Anyway, enough about that...
Maybe you should let him know you don't want to just sit around in a hotel? And you prefer a more lovely atmosphere. However, if he has a girlfriend he doesn't sound like good news full stop, if he can dothat to his current gf does that mean he would do that with you? It doesn't sound as if you're very attracted to him either, maybe just turn him down?
ReplyDeleteI love how you called facebook facey, such a cute nickname~
ReplyDelete