Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coincidence or more?

And I have another thing to add to the list of 9!
As I've mentioned before, everything happens on the 9th for me, or something to do with 9.
Few of them:
My dog was put to sleep on the 9th - exactly to the 6 month mark after my birthday, which is the 9th day of the 9th month.
I became pregnant with the 9th boy I slept with.
Fired on the 9th
Came home from England on the 9th
09 was the best year of my life.. and plenty more things.
I think it's crazy.
It's all coincidental - I don't try and make things happen on the 9th

Anyway! - Yesterday was the 9th and I got a job. Yiipppee.

Also, this post is kind of wondering whether other people think things happen for a reason?
Another reason yesterday was special:
I needed to go into the city to check out this job - I'm rarely in the city.
But on the previous night I had a message from this boy D. I'd been thinking about D that day and how I hadn't heard from him since Christmas Day and he just happens to message me the night before I happen to be in town where he lives.
He looks like Matt Bellamy from Muse - and that day I happened to write my status on Facey as "I'd marry Matt Bellamy even with his massive snaggle tooth" (D also has a bit of a snaggle tooth - it's weird) - so I got this message from him and told him I'd be in town the next day (the 9th) .. and he wanted to come out and meet me.
I've slept with him before, and it was fantastic! So I was keen to try it again - and I know that's kind of all he wanted.

But he came out last night and I went back to his place and spent the day there today with him. Everything is so comfortable with him.
I don't want to start liking him, cos it'll go nowhere. But, I'm just wondering whether all this coincidence means something??
Saw him again on the 9th, which as I've mentioned is my special day.. maybe this is supposed to lead somewhere? I'm confused.
But golly he's good.
We used to play in the mud together when we were kids - even though there's a 6 year difference between us.

What to do? What to do?
Just take it easy and see what comes out of it??

By the way - I haven't eaten for 3 days and I'm looking slimmer. Yiipppeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it really is amazing how often the number 9 pops up in your life and how coincidence seems to have it in for you! I think you might be in the twilight zone! You have to admit, it is very groovy!

    I don't believe things happen for a reason, because that's just what applies to my boring, random life!

    I agree with you, just take it easy and have fun! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment, you probably didn't know how much it would mean to me. I aspire to be a writer when I finish (or during?) school, but I just don't know if I'm good enough yet. Thank you!

    Wow, three days. I can only go two days before I crash. Remember to drink somethings with calories, protein smoothies are the best, and don't lose sight of your goals.

    ReplyDelete