Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Waaweeee

So I know this boy.
He was with this girl, recently broke up.
Apparently she's been stopping him getting jobs (the most recent job being the job I just won! (yiipppeee)) by telling the bosses that he's a stalker and agressive and yada yada yada. He tells me all this because he's constantly talking about her.
Anyway, apparently he hates her - which I highly doubt because of how much he talks about her.
Now he's telling me how he used to drive an hour and a half into the city, 5 days a week to drop her at work and then to pick her up again at 4 in the morning.
All these other weird things too.

He falls hard for a girl. We hung out the other night after I'd had a few beers and was feeling lonely. I invited him over and things were really comfortable. We cuddled well and kissing him wasn't as gross as I remember a couple of years ago, the last time we talked/hung out.
Now he's interested in me again. Messaging me constantly, telling me he "wants more cuddles and kisses" ... now, just saying 'cuddles and kisses' when you're a boy is a major turn off - but he also keeps talking about his ex, a lot.

Is this kid weird?
Should I be seeing red flags about him admitting to me that she's accusing him of being a stalker? He didn't exactly deny it but now saying that he drove her everywhere and "lots more" makes it weird.
Red flags that he's still talking about his ex excessively.

What happened to him? He never used to be such a weirdo.

____

Got my documents package today for my new job.. included was the design for the uniform.

w.t.f.. really, WTF - this uniform is not going to be good for my fragile ego of what my body looks like.
It's not good.
Skin tight, low waisted jeans - like, really low. White midriff, crop-top style singlet with a short leather vest that looks like it should be in some domination/bondage porno.. we also have to wear massive boots, like Doc Martens.
I'm a bit worried haha.
No more eating. No more!

But the fucked thing is - we get free, all you can eat buffet meals from probably the best buffet in town.

This is just no good!

3 comments:

  1. RED FLAG!!!!!!
    He probs is a stalker, stick woth the Muse looking guy, can't go wrong haha.
    What is the job? I mean, what job has a uniform like that? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://theyoungestana.blogspot.com/2011/03/you-give-me-butterflies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://sincerelycinnamonbrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete