Are they called claws on a bird? Or feet? I just don't know.

That's my little beauty. She's annoying as fuck but I love her.
___
I got McDonalds for the first time in ages the other night.
A chicken snack wrap.
I was pretty funkin annoyed - they say on the packet that it's only 15 calories.
15 calories!! fuck off!!
Went home and looked it up - it's up in the 230s or something.
Maybe I was reading the label wrong - I was kind of drunk at the time.. but I don't think I did read it wrong.
They're advertising that this snack wrap is only 15 calories.
McDonalds are fuckwits!!
pretty birdy. I love her colors. Birds have feet and talons. lol.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your bad Mcd's experience that sucks.
Just look at the pretty birdy-bird! I love rainbow lorikeets. It's a rainbow with wings! Apparently, they have clawed, zygodactyl feet!
ReplyDeleteMickey D's are a bunch of bum munchers! 15 my fucking arse! <3. XXX.
That's ridiculous! You should call and report them!
ReplyDelete