Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lost.

Constantly over the last year, while I've been in Darwin and Cairns - I'll be sitting, thinking to myself "this is EXACTLY where I want to be"

There's an ad for Corona beers over here and they'll have a couple sitting on a beach on a warm afternoon and the sign says "From where you'd rather be" - everytime I see it, I get a reminder of what the fuck I'm throwing away everytime I leave a beautiful place. That ad didn't matter to me one bit while I was there, because there was no where on earth I'd rather be than in that exact spot.
I came back to help my mumma out - but things seem to be slipping back into what they were like last year at this time. So much fighting and anger goes on now that I don't know whether I should pack up again and just head back to Darwin and leave my mum here to figure out her life.
I can't sit here while she tries to sort herself out - because she's getting nowhere slow.
I don't know what to do.
I wake up not knowing what the fuck I'm doing when I'm away - but that disappears within the hour. Fuck. I wake up here feeling like I'm wasting my fucking life.
I don't think my blog is catering for the ED side of things anymore. I'm lost, and I need to figure myself out. I need to lose weight - which probably isn't possible with this fucking foetus growing inside of me.. but I can try.

1 comment:

  1. For me, the point of an ED community isn't to swap stats and bingeing tips... it's to hear that you aren't crazy in thinking the way that you do. And I think the ED mindset extends far beyond eating. (In other words, your blog = very interesting. Sorry about the rantiness.)

    If I were you, I'd be on the next plane back to Darwin, but that's probably not a smart decision. I hope you feel more... grounded... soon :(

    ReplyDelete