Thursday, July 22, 2010

Uh-fucking-OH!

I've been sitting for the past few weeks.. or less.. wondering why the fuck I was so fucking bloated and shit. Why my stomach feels gross. Why my boobs have gotten massive.
I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive.
I'm going to take another one on Sunday cos I'm not 100%.
I did mention this in another post. Fuck. Damn spermed up boy.

So before today, I've started on the Three S Rule.
From memory it's:
No Salt
No Sugar
No Seconds.

I don't know if that's even right. But it sounds pretty darn good to me.
I'm going to keep having natural sugars in fruit.. but yesterday was quite easy. I stopped looking at Nutrition Information a while ago when I went to Darwin and chucked in the whole losing weight thing (which, like I said - worked surprisingly well) so now I've forgotten calories, forgotten everything!! But yesterday I went shopping by myself and bought all vegetables and different things and I made a lovely dinner last night of lean lamb and vegetables. It was pretty nice. Lots of garlic and chilli. I liked it.

So um, feeling a bit lost at the moment. Not really sure what else to say. I did lose 4kg in the past 10 days though from my execessive drinking and partying in Darwin.
The baby might already be dead... Does that sound callous?
Pray to whoever it is that worship that I am not pregnant.
Daaaammnnnn.

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's insane! I hope everything is ok and that the pregnancy test was wrong, i can't imagine dealing with that. I'll be praying for you though, keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pregnancy test's are not always right! i got a positive test result back 3 days before i started university, it was the worst pregnancy scare ever! and when i took it again a week later it was negative. i'm not sure about australia (i live in toronto, canada) but if abortion is an option for you, if you do it within the first 4 weeks of pregnancy its the most humane way to go, before anything gets complicated. good luck xo

    ReplyDelete