So I've decided to start writing again.
It helped with my weight loss before and it also helped me keep track of memories and thoughts.
I'm about 59kg at the moment.
I think, while I was in Darwin - I got down to about 53 in the first couple of weeks without even trying. I wasn't eating, no one was.
It's too easy to just starve yourself there because it's so hot. All you want to do is be in the pub and an all beer diet is pretty much the perfect one for me... but then it kinda changed when I started seeing someone and we ate kebabs for dinner every night.
I'm not in a very talkative mood tonight..
Just thought I'd post a post.
My weight has been up and down massively since living in Darwin and then stayed in Cairns for a while - which was pretty much the same.
Anyway, hope I lose a bit of weight being back home - which I doubt... cos it's Winter and I'm stuffing my face like a mo'fo
so glad your back...i lvoed you blog so much, can't wait to hear more! hope that darwin was amazing and i'm sure you'll do great this winter!
ReplyDelete