Friday, July 23, 2010

Special Numbers!

Does anyone ever have any lucky numbers? unlucky numbers?
Am I a bit sus for noticing this one pattern I have??

Everything happens on a 9 for me.. I'm going to list them just for my own record as well.
1. I was born on the 9th of the 9th
2. My old soul mate pup was put to sleep on the 9th
3. I was made redundant on the 9th
4. I came home from England on the 9th
5. 2009 was the best year of my life
6. I went to Darwin in the 9th month of 09.
7. I went back to Darwin on the 9th this year
8. And then finally this boy was the 9th boy I've slept with and I end up being pregnant to him.
I'm so sure there are more things that I've just forgotten about.. but it's very strange.

hmm so I'm still fat. There's some more news for you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Are you okay? That sounds really rough. That is an awful lot of nines, and really big news.

    (I followed your blog a long time ago... like, a year ago. But it is one of the ones I remember.)

    ReplyDelete