So it's about 4 degrees today. I'm bloody freezing.
I've seriously been in Summer since.. September last year and I'm only now going back to Winter and I can't handle it. I was constantly tanned, I'd only eat a Twiggy Stick (about 97c) a day.. and then just spend the rest of the night at the pub, outside in 30degree heat with beers and cigarettes.
People wanted to know me, and I was known around town. It was fantastic. Anyone in Australia should definitely hit up Cairns or Darwin if they want a change in lifestyle. Living in hostels and meeting people from all over the world. It was a lot of fun.
I ended up getting more tattoos as well which I'll have to post pictures of. I'm on my way to getting a sleeve, but it's gonna take a bit of saving.
So far today I've had a coffee, a handful of shapes and a chicken drumstick. Which I threw up.
I start throwing shit up again once I get home. I really hate it.
After a week of being back at home I've literally eaten more in the first few days of being home than I'd eat in a month of being away. I was always empty and it felt fucking great. I'd found myself a relationship within the first couple of weeks of Darwin - which was fucking strange.. and I wasn't even worrying about my weight and it just melted off.
Funny story with the relationship I had there. I'd actually mentioned him in previous posts but then he happened to be in Darwin (from Sydney) at the same time as me and it kind of went from there. It was fun. He was great. Probably had the most perfect body I've ever seen.. we complimented each other.
I'm having a super tough time getting over Darwin and how much fun I had there. Really tough.
Shitty post again. I'll be back lattteerrr.
We're glad to at least have you back.
ReplyDelete♥