6 vodkas
10 beers
3 MDMA caps
4 cones
And uncounted passes around of joints.
I don't know what's a lot anymore.
What's a lot of alcohol? Is that a lot?
Is that a lot of drugs?
mmm
I went to Jez's last night. It wasn't a big party but it was cute.
There was a ratio of about 10 boys to every girl.. and there were only 3girls and one had a b.f.
Me and my friend were so surprised at how different they acted.
If that was a party where I live, all the boys would have left and found some sex..
But instead they all seemed to just sit around me and my friend and ask us questions.
Jez didn't talk much. He was kind of out and doing other stuff.
We left fairly early cos we wanted to get the early train home from the city.. so I kissed him properly and left.
He wants to come to my house now. What a trek for him (even tho I don't think it's a trek for me to go there, stupid) ...
This hasn't happened before.
Oh yeh, I'm fat again.
Still at 58kg tho, so umm can't complain too much eh.
Also, made friends with the fuckwit bitch that fucked my life up in England.
She came home the other day. We were all drunk and happy. Gross.

OH YEAH YEH YEEEAHAHHHH ... also .... - I GOT TICKETS TO SOUNDWAVE FESTIVAL!
THAT MEANS I'LL BE SEEING ZACH DE LA ROCHA WHEN HE COMES OUT WITH ONE DAY AS A LION. FRICK YEH!
No comments:
Post a Comment