What a weird and random post, Gem!! It's brilliant, I love it!
Yeah, it is strange, but it's all about collaboration these days! (Jack White and Alicia Keys collab. for the Casino Royale theme - Who'd have thought?!) Guess it really is about who you know in the industry. Sell-outs!
Feel better, G. Hope you have a lovely day with your ma! XX.
I´m in the mood for pills and music too
ReplyDeleteI hope your mother had a good birthday =)
What a weird and random post, Gem!! It's brilliant, I love it!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is strange, but it's all about collaboration these days! (Jack White and Alicia Keys collab. for the Casino Royale theme - Who'd have thought?!) Guess it really is about who you know in the industry. Sell-outs!
Feel better, G. Hope you have a lovely day with your ma! XX.
Just shove everything under the bed. It'll look clean enough.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo