Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tattoo Idea. Comments??

Today I'm feeling kind of awesome.

I'm giving up weed

Yeah. It'll be better for my anger. I'm not as angry today. Except just now when my mum hassled me about my funkin credit card payment. Damn those things.

Anyway - YESTERDAY!!!
Thank fuck I had the day off
(oh, by the way - work isn't giving me any shifts this week - the manager said "I just don't need you" .. sick one! =( .. )

Anyway, thankfully I had the day off or I wouldn't have been able to come up with my new tattoo design. I've been waiting until the idea hit me. And it finally did.
I can't believe I even drew this.


That looks extremely stretched out. But anyway.
The dog is there, he'll be above my elbow and below my sun..
Then his tail will come down onto my forearm - and hopefully the tail will take up most of the arm.
I tried to think of other tattoos I want - I wanted to make this interesting. So, of course I put the "Darwin" sun in. That's the bird with the sunset behind it. And then the girl hugging the sun and wrapped around the main bone of the dogs tail.
I've always wanted a beautiful womans body on me. This doesn't really do justice to the woman I'd finally like to get - but it's a pretty sweet idea, I think.

What do ya'll think?

It needs to be cleaned up - but I'm expecting the tattooist will do this cos they usually add their own style.

I didn't eat yesterday. Still fat though. I'm about 57kg now.
New goal weight - 52kg instead of 54.

I kind of just think, this weight loss wont last. I know it wont. So who gives a fuck if I'm not in a healthy weight range - cos high as chances are that it just wont last.

_____

I forget whether I had any other news.
Gotta go into the city tonight - Going to see 'Harry Potter' with Jez.

I don't really know why I'm doing this.

4 comments:

  1. woo harry potter!
    you're such a great drawer! i'm sure it'll look great when it's done
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, oh why did you never persue a career in art? You have natural talent and your understanting of human and animal anatomy is fantastic!

    I love your design, you MUST have it done!

    57kgs is great! You'll be 52 in no time! Good work, Gem!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketch! It will make a beautiful tatoo.
    Have fun tonight!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tattoo is well cool.

    Hope you had fun at Harry Potter!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete