Yesterday afternoon when I finished work, I met up with a girl that I went to England with.
Long, long story short - she fucked up a few times. Left me in the middle of Manchester more than once, in the middle of the night to try and find my way home because she was a bitch.
She said one morning (after I'd just gotten home, with no jacket because she'd purposely lost it on me) "I was hoping you'd come back cold with no jumper, haha!" ..
So I left England and promised to never talk to her again.
But, she came back suddenly and we were drunk so I made friends with her.
Anyway, yesterday afternoon I met up with her. I ended up having a blackout after three beers and left her (in our hometown, while it was still completely light!) .. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't talk. I just needed to leave because I knew something bad was going to happen to me.
She wrote me an email this morning, saying she can't believe I did that to her and then wrote
"who does that?! who just leaves someone like that?!" .. I explained I was going to have a blackout but I felt like going around to her house and punching her in the face.
She did the exact same thing to me, but in Manchester, in the middle of the night and she was completely fine. She left me because she got angry that I'd talk to people. I left her because I was fucked off my face and I needed to be home ASAP.
I don't get it. She's a stupid fuck.
She looks like a giraffe.
I'm feeling very isolated
In other news: I'm going to see Children Collide this Thursday. FUCK YEAH!
Haven't seen them in aaaages.
Fuck, are you OK? Facing a blackout must be terrifying, especially if you're not in a secure environment.
ReplyDeleteSome girls are total CUNTS!!! You'd think that she would have grown out of that sort of behaviour by now! What a twat!
Hope Children Collide is a riot! X.
I hope you're ok now, as far as not blacking out!
ReplyDeleteI hate people like that. I've met a fair few of them and it is just INFURIATING. But at least you got good revenge. :D Eye for an eye or something...
<3