Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sucky shit

TODAY
- Take photos of tat and write up request email for appointment to Darwin tattoos.
- Clean the house
- Organise a new playlist that's going to give me energy when I have none
- Look up/print out/stick on wall exercises that will tighten up my back/under arms/boobs and top of the arms
- Lose weight


I think I've made crazy progress with my weight in the past week. I haven't really seen a change in the scales - but I don't give a fuck about that. It's what my body looks like and it's getting quite close to awesome.
Sticking to approx 400c a day has really helped. I might cut it to 200 in the next couple of days, just for a little bit.

Dunno whether I'll head to Jez's on Saturday. He's a nice boy and stuff... but I see it more as a friendship with him.
I don't think we suit each other romantically.

I like passion. People you would potentially have a bit of a problem with. Someone to muck around with and make light of a situation. Someone that isn't afraid to act like a drugged up fuck and run around naked.
Jez. He likes drugs, alcohol and whatever - but he's quite serious. I can't see us pushing each other over in the street or laughing while we try out weird sex positions.
You know??
And that's what I want!
Who knows though. Maybe Jez is like that and I haven't figured it out yet.

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I too am struggling with the dreaded 'jiggle' and time is always against me! I decided to take a leaf out Bruce Lee's book and give isometric exercises a go. I like them because they're super fast and super effective!

    Many sites say to hold the positions for 30 seconds, but Bruce only held for 7 and I'm just too damn lazy for 30! I'm with Bruce on this one!

    http://ezinearticles.com/?Isometric-Exercises-For-Women-Part-1---Flat-Tummy-and-Waist-Reducing-Exercise&id=1602554

    http://www.fitnessattitudes.com/chestisometrics.html

    http://www.fitnessattitudes.com/armisometrics.html

    Hope these help. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to exercise a looot, like right now xD
    Give him a chance, I´m sure there´s a lot of him you haven´t seen yet
    xx

    ReplyDelete