Just got really excited.
My big bruvva who's over in England at the moment just said that he wants to be at home.. and then asked whether I'm still going away with Dad in December. That might mean that he wants to come?? I hope so.
I miss him a lot - but not as much as I miss my mum.
I miss my mum so much! But she's just in the next room. Hmmm.
----
So this past Friday I went to the pub, as usual.
The kid I was talking about in previous posts - the one that I've known for years and just always seem to hook up every once in a while - no sex - just whatever, the one with the baby??
Anyway - he was there. He's so insanely skinny now. Crazy skinny.
And he's got even more tattoos. He's just covered in them. Complete sleeves right down to the knuckles, all over his chest.. all in the past year.
He woke up in my bed.
We didn't have sex.
He acknowledged to my friend that he always comes back to me after he breaks up with a g.f.
I really wish she hadn't have brought that up to him - cos I couldn't give a fuck.
----
I ate a lot tonight.
Small cheeseburger meal
Small bowl of rice and chicken stirfry -
Bowl of popcorn -
2 apples -
banana -
One pancake -
3 cups of tea -
4 ice-creams -
Vomited all up - except the cheeseburger meal
I'm such a funkin fatty
BUT the plus is! I'm at 58kg. Woo hoo to me.
That's 8kilos gone in the past 2-3 months.
Seems like you had fun at the pub ;)
ReplyDeleteYou lost a lot of weight, that´s great =)
Good job, darling.
ReplyDeleteYou should be proud of yourself.