Not that not looking at them helps me more.. but it doesn't hurt as much.
----
My best friend needed some help last night
She was called up by her ex - telling her that she better hurry up and pick her things up, because they're getting wrecked while they're strewn in the laneway next to his house, getting soaked by rain.
(())
So we went around there at about 10 last night. He shouted at her, told her that if she wants her shit then she shouldn't come around at a late time like 10pm (he's causing trouble, why tell her to go around there at that time but then say completely opposite?) and then he slammed the door in my face. Like, literally slammed the door in my face.
It hit my face
haha I didn't think that shiz actually happenedAnyway, she got a bit upset so I told her to calm down and I went back and knocked on the door and got the rest of her stuff cos she was too scared to.
I think I have more balls than I think I do. That wasn't hard to do, but I forgot how much I get off on confrontation and taking charge in an argument.
I never want to be in a relationship like that.
She stayed great friends with her last boyfriend, but this one is just a psycho.
He was stoned out of his mind last night too.. and his friend (25yo) is also a stoner that sleeps with 60yo women cos he can't get anything else.
He's not even that bad.
Maybe he's just a weirdo.
I used to sit in the "back bar" of the Crown pub in Cairns (for those kids that have been there, you'd know this pub) ... and it's fucking nuts to see what some men will go after.
The Back Bar is basically just a small bar with a few fridges behind it and two taps for beer, which is behind the bigger and better pub out the front (The Crown)
All the Aboriginals hang out here (but when I say I used to sit there, it was only cos that's where my brother worked) .. anyway, these perfectly normal looking white men. Men you'd think would have decent jobs, would be able to attract decent women ra-ra-ra... but they'd go and sleep with these Aboriginal women. And the women there are really, really awful looking.
It really makes me just go "Woah" ...
Anyway, same kinda situation with that kid who is sleeping with old, old women.
Because it's so hard to see that these men would do these things - it really puts me off the wanting men. I WANT men.. but not if they're penises have been in crusty old vaginas.
I could totally live the rest of my life with a dog as a companion.
completely agree with everything you said about guys. seriously, when did men start lowering their standards so much? that's not gonna help them get anyone remotely decent in the long run....
ReplyDeletealso, you sound like a great friend. that was awesome to go take care of theat for her, i know i would have wanted someone there with me to do that in the same situation
but yeah, dogs...much better than men. cuter a lot of times too.
hope youre having a good week!
That must have been a shitty situation but it seems you really helped your friend =)
ReplyDeleteNot all man are like that, it´s hard to find a sane one out there, but there are some
Kisses
Holy Cheese babe you had a rough night! Are you alright?! I'm sorry that this is happening to your close friend it's not fair. God men can be such dicks! At least she has an amazing bestie like you! stay strong sweetie! :) xoxox
ReplyDeleteThat guy sounds like a FREAK. And you better believe that if he slammed the door on my face, we'd have some probs. Me kicking his door down and punching him in the face, to start.
ReplyDeleteGood for you if you controlled your temper!
It is really disturbing sometimes what men will do (and who they'll do...) just to get laid. Like seriously, have some standards!
Life with a dog sounds much better. With the occasional boy toy for sex. :D
xoxoxo
I knoooow!
ReplyDeleteGuys are horrid creatures, and sometimes it's just about sex and nothing else.
Disgusting.
I admire your balls moment. I am actually pretty confrontational about things in life, so when I see another girl have those moments I bask in them. :-)