Friday, December 10, 2010

fmhkkkkkkk

Just finished work

It's 12 midnight and I'm stinging to go to the pub. Really bad.
More than I sting for food or anything else..
I'll have another billy - that might help.

Fuck. Massive anxiety right now.
Massive.

I just need to remember that I need to save money.

Work again in the morning tomorrow - I'm in the restaurant bar so I'm doing the fucked up lunch time shift and then the dinner time shift. I hate it.

Although, it will stop me smoking more weed and drinking more beer.

Trying to go sober.

FUCK I wanna go to the pub.
I think I'm desperate for attention. Ew.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling like this, the anxiety will pass.
    Sorry, but what´s a billy?
    Try to have fun tonight sweetie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I feel for you, Love! I'm craving a beer like a motherbitch!

    I'll think of you tomorrow, I'm working 9-5. So over this cunty job!

    Good work going sober, you'll save lotsa cash that way.

    Have a great weekend! XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep breaths, luv! Anxiety is the worst. I'm in the same boat--hardly ever go to the pub anymore because I'm dirt poor. :( Ah well! Maybe one day I'm make a decent amount of money...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get massive anxiety attacks sometimes and it helps to sit down, close your eyes, breathe and ask yourself, "Honestly, what's the worst that could happen?"

    Sometimes this DOESN'T help though, so use sparingly.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete