In a trance, listening to the best people on earth at this point in time

But I think I'm just in love with her down there


Ate more than 500c last night :(
My plans were going well - fast - 500c - fast - 500c
But yesterday.. mum made a pavlova
Damn
Anyway, back on track today! no worries. Haven't eaten. Just drank water, ate No-Doze and smoked a few bills.
Feeling okay today - it was supposed to be a burn day to get a tan.. but I can do that in a WEEK when I'm off in the Outback. Wooooooo
Time is going so damn fast. I haven't even thought about what I'm taking/whether I'm staying/suitcase?just a bag? ... Should I pack for a long time??
I need to be home by February anyway for SOUNDWAVE.. very excited
--- Also, my last post with the Title: Hilary Duff - .. I just did it cos I felt like it haha. Not a reason for everything
I've never tried no-doze.
ReplyDeleteHow long are you staying in the outback for? Camping or in a cabin?
OMG I'm so jellzz you are going to soundwave
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your road trip. Pack only the essentials. I'm famous for overpacking, and I never use half the stuff I bring with me. :D
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Oh my I love karen she is so beautiful! Ahhhh I want to go on a road trip! I hope you have fun, x.
ReplyDeleteOoohhh, have a LOVELY time!!!!
ReplyDelete<3
I wish I could wear tights like those and know my thighs looked that good.
ReplyDelete*sigh*
Adore them.