Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Night


Definitely a no to Jez
\
Met him at the local train station last night when he came to stay over.
He had this gay new haircut. I usually like a mohawk - but his is an extremely bad looking mohawk. Too styled. It was a lovely haircut - but no. Not good.
He'd shaved his beard.
He'd taken away the scruffiness and I didn't like it.
I bought us a few beers each, bought us dinner too - and weed.
Anyway, he stayed over - long story short - he asked me to cook him food all night on top of dinner, smoked all my weed.
He's about 60kg and nearly 6' .. he's VERY thin. Very skinny.
This is too skinny. I couldn't cuddle him. Couldn't touch him.
He bites his finger nails right down.
His scalp smelt.
He wears cotton boxer shorts that are a little too long, underneath skinny leg jeans.
He's always smiling, I used to like his smile - now it just frustrates me.

It was a beautiful sunny day today. I missed out on going to the beach with my best mate. To sit at home with stinky scalp.
I regret it so much.
Grr


He's already messaged me on Facebook asking why I'm so unresponsive to him. He asked if it's either because there's a problem with him, or am I just having a bad day.
.. ahh righto

2 comments:

  1. I´m sorry you had such a bad time :S
    Seems like it´s time to move on to another guy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well--you win some; you lose some....

    Cut him loose, and go with friend to the beach next time! :D

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete