This weekend was pretty good
After spinning out on Friday - I worked on Saturday, had a beer in the afternoon and a few bills (for those of you who don't know what a 'billy' is - it's another name for a cone, smoking weed through a bonnng) went back to work after a lot of Clear Eyes and No-Doze.
Saturday night after work I had a few more beers with a few friends.. don't remember much after that but I woke up in bed with a good friend of mine, in the middle of the night.
Woke up again in the morning. It was weird at first.
This boy, we've hooked up before but never anything more.
We got along really well that morning before my friend came over.. like, really well.
I think it's hard to find someone you really like to just drape yourself over and really cuddle with in bed.
A lot of people don't work well with you, cuddling in bed. It's awkward. They're too skinny. Too affectionate. Not agressive enough. Always something that they didn't do enough of.
The boy I was with in Darwin was perfect for it.
And then there's only been one other boy since then.. but this friend worked.
Didn't imagine it.
He was perfect for it.
Umm, oh well.
....
There's nothing I like talking about anymore.
Sorry.
______
This happened once before on my blog.
I started following people that wanted the stereotypical attitudes towards them about their ED.
Like Daffyd in Little Britain.
Everyone accepted him as the only gay in the village - but he wanted to be stereotyped and made an outcast cos it created more drama and he was noticed. Wanted people to feel for him, y'know??
And I'm following other girls blogs on here, with the same thing.
It's like they want their relationships to break down.
They want to be criticised for what they're doing.
They keep asking whether it's right or wrong and whatever else.
Questions and comments that don't matter.
You can keep your ED quiet girls/boys. You don't need to spread it around and tell your latest boy/girl you have something wrong with you.. and then come on here complaining that he's making you eat a sandwhich.
Honestly, if you didn't want the funkin sandwhich - then why bother telling them and making yourself look like you need help??
Especially with people you've just met!
They are just asking for help in the loudest way - but getting angry and rejecting it when people try to offer assistance.
Make up your bloody mind.
What's a way to delete a few people from my "following" list wthout going to each individual page??
There's no backstory or substance to these people. It's always the same.
I like to have something in common with the person I'm reading but I don't.
How come the post was titled Hilary Duff? Just askin..
ReplyDeleteI agree. It's not hard to hide an ED.. [for me anyway]
People only find out if you're sloppy with your evidence.
I think that if someone is a good cuddler, they'd be good in bed lol just my experience =D
Stay strong, hun =]
lol...yeah, why Hilary Duff??
ReplyDeleteI thought you were posting pics og Hill but you didn´t hhaha
ReplyDeleteI´m glad you had fun with your friend and thanks for telling me what a billy is xD
I wouldn´t tell the first weeks I´m dating about my problems, but thenm I´d do it, if a girl is going to be a part of my life she deserves to know what she´s getting herself into, but I know what you mean.
xx
I've found that good cuddlers are few and far between. The best ones are guys, but then I feel like if you cuddle with them, they expect more... I don't want more--I just want a good pillow, darnit! One that generates its own heat.
ReplyDeleteIf you go to your dashboard and look under your reading list, click "Manage." You'll have to go through the list of all the blogs you're reading and if you hit "Settings" on the ones you don't want, a pop-up window will come out and you can unfollow them.
<3