It's been hard to keep up to date on this thing.
I'm going to blame my mouse. It broke, you see??
And it makes things pretty difficult to just click and look and scroll and open new tab and all the other wonderful things you can do with a fully functioning mouse.
It would make sense to just go and use my laptop clicker.. but, unfortunately - that fucker broke down too and most of the time it doesn't 'click'
My laptop is a piece of crap. I only bought it a few months ago but the clicker has stopped and the USB ports are fucked up. I mostly bought it so I could play Sims 3 on it.. but I got bored real quick with that.
___
I didn't go to the movies with Jez. I couldn't have been bothered. I made an excuse and he didn't reply. He messaged me today and asked me if I wanted to go to the club with him..
But I've given up drinking - so that wouldn't work. He wanted to just "chill out" tonight together.. but I can't be bothered actually going all the way out there to hang out with a kid I can't even cuddle properly.
I feel too fat.. like my leg is squashing him if I drape it over him. And I don't want that shiz.
I've lost about an inch and a half on my boobs, waist and hips since October - hoorah!!
I'm getting Chinese food for dinner
After I finish this quart then I'm giving up weed altogether
I have no life
Is there any point to doing anything?? Really? Unless I'm out enjoying each day to the fullest, life just doesn't seem worth living.
I don't want to be here anymore. I'm wasting away.
21 DAYS UNTIL THE ROAD TRIPPPP
I wonder if I'll come back.
It's weird, I wondered if you'd come back, too!
ReplyDeleteI can't blame you. I well know the dissatisfaction you're experiencing. That feeling of "Ah fuckit, why bother?" Could explian why I haven't painted or drawn anything in months. I feel like it's getting worse too! I also have no life! I feel so useless and unnecessary.
Well done on your loss, inches are more important than kilos.
Sorry about your laptop, hope you can get it fixed. Feel better soon, love. XXX.
That sucks about your computer.
ReplyDeleteYay for losing inches though : )
Sorry about your laptop sweetie and congrats about the inches lost!
ReplyDeleteI don´t have anything remotly like a life....so i know what you mean but we have to try to make our days the best as possible.
Things will get better, I know.
xx
My laptop is doing the same thing! Stupid sub-par clicker things.
ReplyDeleteI love your tattoo design, particularly the Darwin sun and jabiru, it reminds me so much of home! I think I'll be missing Darwin til I die.
Congrats on the inches! I'm pretty jealous.
xx
I had to learn how to use the computer with no mouse when the old comp broke. I can still navigate the comp with the keyboard if I have to...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on losing inches!
I'm super excited for you for the road trip. perhaps you won't come back. maybe you'll fall in love with some faraway place (or some handsome man...) and never want to come back. it would be terribly adventurous! :D
xoxo
Good luck on your weight loss and I hope you can fix yous mouse/computer soon
ReplyDelete