New template design thing.
Not really new. Just thought I needed a change.
My header picture is from Buffalo Creek in Darwin.
I took this photo of my brothers g.f as she was walking up this beach that seemed to stretch on for 100's of kilometres.
I love this photo, the position, angle. Everything. I love how the foot prints (which aren't that visible) stretch from the bottom corner and meet her on the other side of the photo. The twist in the little water flow. The height of the sky. I love that it looks like a tower.
It doesn't remind me exactly of Darwin, but it makes me think about it and what a lovely day I had there.
Miss that time.
I know it's not placed very nicely. But I couldn't figure the fuck out how to make it look better.
I'm not pro at this sorta stuff.
I wanted my header picture to be on the left side of my blog.
Apparently you can't do that?
It´s a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteI think you can move it, but idk how xD
What a stunning photo and a really beautiful post, Gem. Your descriptive writing is wonderful! I love what you've done with your blog, it's lovely, like you. XX.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture!!
ReplyDelete<3
i love the picture! and i love this post, i agree with cinnamon brown the way u describe stuff in your writing is beautiful i could read it all day long! xx
ReplyDelete