Not really sure what's going on.
Can't begin to even explain the horrors of my weekend.
Went out suddenly late Friday night with a girl I'm kind of just becoming friends with.
I got smashed.. just, like.. wow.
I can't even talk about what happened at the end of the night.
I don't remember the boy. Just being on a lounge with people walking in and out.
Big, blank patches.
Spent all of Saturday vomiting in the toilets at work.
And..
I'm just really stoked I'm leaving in a few days. My best friend is coming with me as well.
It's going to be 145% better now that she will be there on NYE and Christmas night.
Woo, gettt ooonnn it!
I'm so glad you have an escape, and that you have a good friend to share it with =]
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good trip dear =D
sorry bout your weekend:( happens to all of us though. hopefully the girl will not judge you for it. we all need to let loose sometimes. and if she does, she's not worth being friends with anyways. i'm excited for you about the trip! i know you are going to have a fantastic time:) can't wait to hear all about ur adventuress in the outbackkk
ReplyDeleteHey party girl!
ReplyDeleteFuck, I hate the next day-fill in the blanks-pukefest! You must be feeling like 12 different kinds of SHIT today! You have my sympathies!
So excited for you, hope you girls have a blast! Yeah, get down on it, Baby!!! XXX.
I hate when i have this whole blank hours the day after!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your friend sweetie!!
xx
Ick, those vomity hangovers are the worst! Hope you're feeling better now. <3
ReplyDeleteTalk about a total hangover experience... Be safe babe! xoxox
ReplyDeletefeel better ok?
I feel your pain, I brought some vodka to school and got drunk on the bus and did some things I regret. The good thing is, you can say you were intoxicated.
ReplyDelete