Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just a bit of a blaah


18 days to lose a good amount of weight.
Every second day is a fast.. starting tomorrow - allowances of 1 coffee in the morning, 2 teas in the evening - little to no sugar (i love sugar)
On eating days, I'll be sticking to strictly 500calories - liquids included in this. I'm not setting a plan on what I'll be eating - but I'm just gonna stock the fridge with celery, cucumbers, lemons, carrots and watermelon. Maybe some green beans too.

This is just guidelines.

I need to look okay in a bikini.



ALSO - I GOT MY TATTOO APPOINTMENT!!
Woo. The girl is only in there for 4 days in January, and I've got a bloody appointment. It's a miracle! So, this time next month - I'll be getting the tattoo I posted below.
Stoked. Very, very stoked.

___


Jez is coming to stay on Tuesday night. Hmm. This may be a bit awkward. I'm surprised he's even interested in seeing me again.
Must like me or something ha.


___

I wonder what he'll think of my room.
I love my room. I think it shows who I am perfectly.
But, we'll see. I don't want him to be freaked out by the Transformer toys.

3 comments:

  1. Haha girl I wish we were friends in real life. You crack me up, you're just so uncompromisingly YOU. Like you know who you are, an you don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks about it. Love that. Congrats on the tattoo! That's awesome and we better see pictures!

    An thanks for the encouragement on the surgery. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Frenzy, I love that you know so well who you are, I wish I did.
    That´s great about the tatoo!!!! I´m dying to get one too.
    I´m sure Jez will love your room, I´m guessing it´s amazing as you are.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your plan sounds good! i'm sure you'll look great :)
    x

    ReplyDelete