Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boredom.

The last three days I've had some really awful binge sessions and then I've purged every one of them. I think I've lost 2kg this week already.
It's bad but I don't care.

Today and tomorrow are going to be complete fasts, minus tea/coffee/juice - normal liquid stuff.
We'll see though.


So yesterday was my birthday. I got a few more "Happy Birthday" messages than usual.
I'm sure I wouldn't have even gotten 90% of them if I wasn't an alcoholic sluzzdog - but whatever haha. I had a nice morning, just spent it in bed and then my friend came over so we went and got a stick and sat at the beach all afternoon getting baked.
We're both getting pretty excited for Darwin. 18 days until I leave.

I'm getting a bit worried about this Saturday's music festival (You're right, Sarah =) )
It's gonna be my last one for a good while (but the fucked thing is, it's not even a good festival, piece of shit planned, fuckers everywhere). At least until January, I wont be at another normal, Sydney festival. There's live music and stuff in Darwin, but I just need that kind of Indie/alternative music scene that you get in Sydney- the different venues and seeing familiar bands playing on stage.. but I'll only be gone for a few months.

Anyway, just to make myself feel a bit more shit - I'll admit that I ate and purged 3/4 of a cheesecake yesterday. Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

  1. 3/4 of a cheescake? Impressive! I do shit like that. Buy whole betty crocker cake mixes, make them in the microwave and then b/p the whole lot with 2 litres of icecream. Fucking mental! Last few days I've been good though. Reforming my ways.

    HAPPY SMURFDAY FOR YESTERDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you needed to B&P to get it out of your system?
    Happy belated birthday =)

    ReplyDelete