I was really freaking out before. I got so scared of Darwin and making this huge mistake.
I kept thinking that maybe I should have just concentrated on finding a job in Sydney and moving into a little apartment there. But Darwin is healthy for me. I feel good there.
I've had a bit of a binge today. I'm hoping it's just cause I'm hungover.
Tomorrow I'm going to just stop eating... I'll try anyway.
Gotta look acceptable for this festival. One last go at the people from my area.
I just wanna go back to Sydney though. To the Good Club and see the Brazillian.
No, no I don't.
This past weekend was pretty tame. I went local on Friday. Got a bit too trashed. Danced so much that I was just sweating.. the lights came on and I kept dancing. I drank too much.
Went to a 21st on Saturday night. Also kinda lame. I fell off a chair.
I turn 21 this week.
I don't really care for it though.
I'm a boring, boring girl.
I'm waking up normal tomorrow and cleaning the house thoroughly.. then I'll have to invite B over cos it's getting a bit desperate between us now.. Well, it's getting a bit desperate for him.
My birthday's this week too, in 3 days, but I don't really care for it either..
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a happy birthday if you don't post again before!
ReplyDeleteAnd being 21 is great but it's all downhill after that, for sure.
Happy birthday for sometime this week!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna have a great time at Coaster (? guessing thats the festival you've been mentioning) this weekend, soooo many people are going it seems lol.
Darwin is definitely the right move, you sounded so much happier up there..
Nonetheless, enjoy your time left in this fabulous state :)
xx