This year has gone so scary fast.
Things have happened that I can't even get my head around. I can't remember whether they were real or not.
Have I even been living, or was I just born?
I don't have much memory of the happy times anymore.
I've got a few big memories. One's that will always stick.
But it's not 21 years worth.
I went to a party the other weekend and I met up with a girl I hadn't seen since Primary School. We were great friends. She was talking about her happiest memories and her best times were had through Primary School when we were best friends. I thought about how sad that is.
That doesn't really relate to what I'm talking about, well it does - but not massively.
It feels as though all I'm looking forward to is getting that call from my best friend, saying she'll pick me up in 10 minutes for a smoke. ..
I'm living in a haze. It hasn't even hit me completely that I'm leaving Sydney..
I'm leaving Sydney
I feel sick from too much caffiene.
I have a caffeine withdrawal headache right now. Might need a no doze for breakfast. Try not to think about leaving Sydney, and try to think about arriving in Darwin. You can build new happy memories there.
ReplyDeletexxx