Friday, September 4, 2009

Woo - Friday night alone. Give me chocolate.

I don't want to be a fucking skeleton.
I don't want my ribs poking out and the bones in my chest jutting people in the eyes.
I like having a normal, in proportion body. I'm a good size.


I just don't like having a big. fat, fricken muffin top. I don't like feeling the fat lumps on my hips and I don't like holding onto this jiggly belly.
I want clean, smooth lines and with a bit of exercise then I can do it - but I'm a lazy fucker and never will so what I'll do is just stick to this shit starving, binging, purging cycle like every other kid out there who is using their body to be accepted.

Who the fuck wants to hold onto bones?..


but then, who wants to hold onto a piece of lard?

Hey, it'll be okay. Fuck off this bullshit. I'll do what I want.
I want to be completely happy with myself.
I'll do this by not being a semi-slim girl, a girl that's not quite skinny but she's not quite fat.. just skinny. It's gonna take a long fucking time cos I'm a dropkick.

4 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself hun!
    You sound so frustrated.

    Keep your sights set on your goals; you'll get what you want eventually =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah babe.
    don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right do what you want. This is your body and you are the one living on it.

    Keep strong. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete