Wednesday, September 2, 2009

They're Friendly! They Have A Laugh With You!

Yesterday was a beautiful day.

I was supposed to go into the city to see The Brazillian that I met back in May - Go for a movie and the pub after or something. I haven't ever been with him sober. He was always a club thing but recently he's been saying that he wants to see me more and that once a week (if that) isn't good enough.

Now, I never go on dates. I think they're stupid and they freak me out. I worry way too much. So I thought being on this new plan that I'd change a bit of myself too and say yes to meeting up with him... But, the old me crept back up and I cancelled the date with him and ended up sleeping the day away at the beach, getting stoned with my besssttt friend.

I was slimmer yesterday - after having two days without weed.. but then I fucked it up and had a massive binge last night.

I'm back to normal today. No weed!


Poor Brazillian. I wonder if I'll see him again.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Brazillian indeed! Hopefully one day you'll realize that dates can turn out to be really fun. Plus.. free fun to boot - unless the guy is a prick

    ReplyDelete