I've pretty much just had cereal in the last couple of days but it feels like I've had a ton more.
This is okay though. I feel pretty great with myself but there are other things just fucking me up.
Good Club on Friday was prettty good. Took a pill and it was soo strong. I remember a few times in the night where I turned to my friend and told her they were too strong for me.. but we charged on. Had a fun, fun time there with the Brazillian and his friend and then went back to this guys house that my friend is seeing.. smoked an obscene amount of weed and just sat there.
I couldn't feel anything or do anything but sit completely straight and listen to what she was saying. Weed hits you so well after a pill.
So I ended up going to sleep around 11am, woke up at 3 - went back to sleep that night around 1 and just woke up now.. 11:30. It feels like last night didn't even happen, I forget it all.
I think I'm really gonna miss thingy from Good Club. Brazillian.
He's said something about a holiday in Darwin though. I think he was a bit worried about what I'd think if he came out, but I reckon I'd love it..
Now let's all cross our fingers and hope my friend comes online for car deals.
Not that I can afford it.
No comments:
Post a Comment