I'm feeling pretty determined today.
Yesterday was good but I don't want to talk about it.
I'm tired of talking about food. It puts me off track.
So I'm leaving back to Darwin in one week.
I haven't even really started the whole packing deal. I'll start today though - I forgot so much stuff last time.
I'm heaps heaps worried. I think I'm only gonna be moving with about $100.
$100! That's nothing. I'll have to find a job the next day.
__________________
Okay, no more eating for the rest of the day.
I've agreed to go and see Lee (Brazillian) tomorrow night for a movie.
I'm not going to back out this time!!
I really wanna see him. I do. Even though it's gonna cost a fucking packet.
I've got no money!! .. I think he's getting tickets though, so it should be okay.
I don't like people paying for my shit though. I feel like a scab.
My friend was telling me that on Friday he was telling her he grew up in a wealthy part of Brazil.. I don't know what's considered wealthy there compared to here, but woah that intimidates me. Makes me feel like a bogan dropkick.
Oh well.
Fuck. Let's hope he's not expecting anything.
Okay, I'm going to do my hair and pick out an outfit so I feel a bit better.
I'm glad your feeling good, and being skint isn't great. I've leant out all my money. I'm so stupid.
ReplyDeletedressing up might make you feel a little better :) x