Know what's an awesome laxative?
Really, really hot chili sauce.
I was up for about 2 hours last night on the toilet getting everything out. And this morning when I woke up again. Sorry about all the information but my ring is BURNING.
I don't usually have a reaction like this to spicy sauces and chilis. I love spicy stuff. The hotter it is, the better.
Oh well.
This weekend was pretty uneventful.. but interesting.
I didn't eat through the entire weekend.. Friday to Sunday night. Woah!
M came over on Saturday and stayed until last night, so that was a reason.
Fuck he eats a lot though.. I didn't think this was possible to eat so much.
Maccas for dinner:
Large quarter pounder meal
10 pack chicken nuggets
Cheeseburger
KFC for lunch:
Large fillet meal (or something)
Large popcorn chicken
Extra 4 pieces of chicken
I'm surprised he isn't fat. He's quite skinny!
I felt nice saying no to it all. Really nice. The smell was killing me though. I wanted it so bad!
Nothing really to report on.
I've been feeling a bit useless lately. Nothing has really been happening.
My armpits are starting to look like vaginas again.
All saggy and dirt. Haha. I guess that means I'm losing weight though!
wowzer, the whole weekend!! i struggle weekends. now thats control, keeps us updated on the weightloss..........
ReplyDeleteI cannot imagine your armpits looking like vaginas. You better post some photos of that.
ReplyDeleteHot chili sauce is fantastic yes. Is it just me, or does it feel twice as spicy when it's on its way out?
Well, my armpits look like vaginas too, very fuckin' hairy ones! Now, where did I put that razor?! The reason why guys never get fat? As per usual, they have all the luck and testosterone on their side. That's why they never get fat. Lucky sods! When we enter into relationships with them, we try to keep up with their eating habits and we turn into Jabba the Hut!!! Still, we gotta love 'em, because as you know, the vibrator can't mow the lawn! Ha!
ReplyDeleteHaha, chilli sauce is so random.
ReplyDeleteAnd LOL at the comment about your underarms! You make me smile. :)
<3