Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not a happy chappy

Thanks for the birthday messages, everyone =)


My birthday was very, very non-eventful. On Thursday, I stayed home - had a smoke with my friend and then passed out.. Friday, we were supposed to go to the city - get on it and just run a muck. But, she had an interview this morning (today being Saturday) So I said just leave it and we'll go out on Saturday night.. I know she isn't keen though. She most likely wont go - and I'll end up going to the city by myself.

I don't understand friends, you know. I do whatever I can for them. Go where ever they want to go. Do what they want and agree with things that I wouldn't normally agree on so there's no tension between us. I'm a super loyal friend and I don't understand why other people can't be as giving with their attitudes and themselves.
Am I being selfish? Just expecting my friend to come out with me just because it's my birthday?

It's my fucking birthday. I comply with everything she wants to do on the weekends or week nights. She barely answers my texts when I'm trying to organise something and she doesn't answer her fucking phone when I call, ever.
Am I being obsessive? I don't think so.. but it's just super annoying.

I'll end up trekking it to the city tonight, by myself - on a night that I didn't even want to go out on because none of the clubs I like are open tonight. All the "indie" clubs are on friday nights - and that's the only place I feel comfortable.


I don't dress in high heels and short, sparkly dresses. I wear flat shoes and respectful clothes, I don't dress like a prude though. So I kind of don't fit in with the girls in the city in the mainstream clubs. I don't sit there with my tits out and my vag showing. These girls just fall over everywhere and would probably suck a guys penis on the dance-floor.
So, tonight being Saturday.. most of the clubs I would go to are just holding regular R&B nights, which I don't fit in with.
Don't even get me started on the guys that go there.


Still the same fatty I've been for the past few months. fuck.

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry about your friend ditching you...is there anyone else you can chill with? sometimes friends can be annoying - my friend on my birthday pretended she had an appointment because she didn't want to see/pay for the movie i wanted to see. it sucks but maybe tell her how u feel? hope you have a good night regardless xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie, Im so sorry to hear that your chum's being a total cunt! You deserve so much better. To tell you the truth, I've had much the same experience. I got so tired of being everybody's doormat. As a result, I no longer have any friends! I don't think you are being at all unreasonable. You have every right to be dissatisfied and want to get as good as you give. I too hope you have a fabulous night, regardless! Let's here it for the indie clubs!!

    ReplyDelete