I just got my damn period.
MY PERIOD!!!
After months of not having it.. it decides to come two days before the weekend.
What a piece of shit. It hates me. Whatever. You're a bastard, period. I just don't like you.
Maybe I can get one of those needles in my bum that stops your period? Although, knowing me and my bad luck with the "pill" .. I'd probably end up getting non-stop period for the next few years if I did get the needle.
Period. Is that even how it's spelt? I've looked at the word too much now and it just doesn't look right. I used to be able to spell real good. And I never said shit like "real good". I think I'm dumb. Well, I'm becoming dumb. I forget how to spell. I forget correct English. Punctuation, grammar and proper sentence structure is out the window. Weed did this to me. Weed and copious amounts of alcohol over the past year. Until I got home about a month ago, I was drinking heavily everyday. Darwin and Cairns did that to me. It's just normal to drink and be drunk everyday. Spend your hangover at the wavepool/hostel pool/lagoon .. in the sun, getting a tan.
I probably have skin cancer. I haven't checked that out yet.
So I didn't eat yesterday. Day one of the fast - COMPLETED.
Now to get through today.
I didn't go and smoke weed last night - so that might have something to do with getting through it easy-peasy.
I bet I'm gonna be grossly bloated though by the time the weekend comes around.
Also, thanks a lot to the girls that commented yesterday.
My doctor didn't even tell me that what happened to me was like a build up to fainting.
I've never passed out before like that, so it was a bit scary.
Thanks for clear up!
Birthday tomorrow.. Ahhh woooo
22/shit.
Fuck mother nature! She's a total bitch...and wow...I wish I was hanging out with you by the pool getting high...drinking...and the early signs of skin cancer. Sounds like good times! Well, I hope your weekend is still a smashing ass good time and you have the absolute best of birthdays...please have a delicious beverage for me...Much happiness love!
ReplyDeleteHey Foxy!
ReplyDeleteBummer about getting the 'red nasty'! As much as it sucks donkey dick, at least it means everything's back to 'normal' and best of all, you're not preggers, YAY!! Sorry, not a big fan of kids. I like children, but I couldn't eat a whole one! Ha! I'll drop you a line for your big day tomorrow. Sigh... 22, still just a baby!