Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm on the pursuit of happiness.

I slipped down the stairs yesterday on a main road.
It was embarassing, I wont lie. I felt myself slip off one stair and everything went in slow motion.. I was just thinking "fuck, I'm falling over - how do I stop this?" .. I fell on my hand and fucked it up so bad. I have scratches and bruises all over my bum. As soon as I slipped on the first step I knew my hand was too bad to stop me from slipping down the rest so I just gave in to it.. slipped all the way down to the bottom with my dress around my hips. Nice. Reeeallll good.
After it, I went all funny. I couldn't see anything. My vision just went completely white. All I could see was white. My ears also blocked. I couldn't hear anything.. and I was sweating disgustingly. Like, buckets of sweat just pouring off me like I'd just pee'd myself. It was gross. I wonder why I had a reaction like that.


I just went to the doctors for a checkup after the abortion. I told her that I'd had unsafe sex since then.. and that's a massive No-No! I wasn't supposed to be having sex at all until about a week ago according to the rules of what happens after the abortion. I don't think I'm pregnant.. but I haven't got my period yet. So she made me take a blood test. I'll find out tomorrow whether I am or not.



I've also been reading through my old entries. I'm so unbelievably boring now. I used to go out all the time then. Do anything I wanted. I was also hating myself. I don't know why.

Back on track. Still at 60kg.
Birthday weekend this one so I'm not eating until Thursday (my actual birthday) so I can feel a bit slimmer for the weekend. I wonder if a two-day fast will help??

3 comments:

  1. Aw babe. I hope you're okay. You need to look after yourself! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your fall, hun! Sounds like you almost passed out. Don't worry about the fall though - everyone falls down sometimes. Some of us more often than most. I fall on my arse multiple times a day (vertigo).
    Hope you're planning on spoiling yourself for your birthday. You deserve it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT!!! Are you OK? Sounds like you had one mother of an adrenalin rush, hence the temporary loss of senses and the sweating! That truly SUCKS, Girl and just before your birthday too. I'm fasting (48hr) tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you. And by the way, you're anything but boring. Stay out of trouble, Calamity Jane! X.

    ReplyDelete