Monday, September 27, 2010

A woooo woooo

I cancelled my Darwin trip.
I felt it was the right thing to do and the relief I felt after I cancelled just confirmed it.
Darwin is the best place on earth and I'm truely in love with it but right now it wouldn't be a good thing to do.

I haven't eaten for the past few days. I had a bite of a chicken wing last night, but it's all I could eat - my stomach shrunk or something.
Feeling so horribly nauseus though. I think this might be and probably is because I haven't been eating.

The last weekend was pretty good.
Friday we went to the pub - I drank too much and told everyone how much I loved them. Silly, G. Saturday we went to the club.. not too good. Only really went so I could see J.
J is the the boy I met the other week who I didn't know I'd slept with previously. Anyway, he's stayed over about 4 times in the past week and we've hung out a bit.
Not gonna go anywhere with it though - he's moving to Austria for 6 months in about 4 weeks haha.. so hmm, that'll go nowhere.

Anyway, feeling sick as all fuck so I'm gonna nap it out to Spongebob for a while.
Gonna catch up with everyone's stuff as soon as that's done.

6 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better soon!
    Least a shrunken stomach and nausea will lead to a loss? Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i'm a big love proclaimer when i'm drunk too!
    feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your tum feels better, hun. Mine bothers me all the time as well - it must be a result of our eating habits. :/ Ah well.

    Hope you have a great week, luv! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is darwin? don't ya love the shrunk tummy feeling?!
    but it can make u feel ugg everytime you eat..or at least for me it does!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment, G. Hope you are feeling better. X.

    ReplyDelete