Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tat pics for Cinnamon aanndd just a rant.

My friend apologised.
She said she was sorry a bajillion times and explained how embarassed she was over it.
I know she's having a hard time so I've forgiven her.. but she doesn't understand that I'm just as fucked up at the moment - I'm just hiding it better.
I'm happy though that we're friends again. She is a quality person.. just a fucking crazy quality person. And that's okay!!


I've decided to stop seeing M now. M being the boy that I met on the dating site and have been kinda seeing.
Just some extra information - we've only really hung about 6-7 times.. which is not much at all!
Anyway, I was talking to him about my best friend - saying how upset I was over the whole thing.. and then straight after he brought up the subject of sex.
Now, I've asked a few people whether this is a normal thing to ask - cos I really, reeeallly don't think this is normal (and everyone agreed).
He asked me "Do you think you can work on having sex with me more? like, initiating it and doing things for me?" ... I immediately thought what an insensitive thing to bring up. He KNOWS I hate sex and that I'm uncomfortable with it AND what a fucked up thing to say anyway?! I know he's the "horniest kid alive" because he's told me but claims that he knows he likes me because he can lie in bed with me and not have to have sex.. but so can everyone? Everyone I've hung out with is like that. But why bring it up?!

Anyway, I know that's not explained very well. But I'm pissed off. How dare he ask me to work on it. Especially after I thought I'd basically lost my only girl friend..
This thing is completely one-sided with him. I always have to go there. I have to put up with being the big spoon and having to put my face near his back full of acne (not that that's a problem, I'm just bringing it up cos it's not the most pleasant and I'm angry) ..
I'm finding more and more faults in him as time goes on - which isn't right.
He has long toe-nails.
Really skinny legs.
He wears undies.. like, tight undies.
He has extra long random hairs on his back with a massive patch in the middle.
Whatever. He's not even my type. I would never usually even look twice at someone like him. That makes me sound shallow, but I know what style/type of person I like. Even his personality I don't like.
I'm just desperate.

Anyway - gettin' skinnier! I haven't really eaten since my last post. Just not interested.
I ate a lot of peanuts yesterday though.. but it would have only been a small handful altogether cos I was shelling them myself and it seemed like there were heaps.

Cinnamon Brown has asked for some photos of my tattoo - so here they are, love!
I'm terrible at taking photos of my tattoo.. It's in an awkward spot.
The chick who did it is fantastic - She did the sun (supposed to be a sun) on my shoulder.. and she coloured in the tree on my back and tried to fix it up. An apprentice did the tree on my back and it looked completely fugged before this chick fixed it.
She's got a massive good style. I'll only ever get my tats done by her now. Perfect lines. So fine.. and so much detail.
This is her stuff here. She really is awesome.









And this little guy below is from Exploding Dog - I used to read this site a lot. It's a little angel carrying a dog to heaven. It's for my little baby Shadow that passed away a few years ago. All my tattoos are basically for him.











3 comments:

  1. that last one is so cute!
    sorry about the annoyances with the guy...hope you work it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased you and your friend worked things out. Good friends are hard to find, trust me! And good work ditching the'dick'. The fact that he still has acne tells you all you need to know...Immature! I thinks it's good to be more selective. They must earn it!

    That tattoo is GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for the pics. You're so right, your tattoo artist's got serious skills! And that it has special significance is awesome.
    I miss my Riley. (Black cat, orange eyes) He died 4 years ago. We cast his ashes in the garden, his favourite spot!
    Have great day, G.
    :)

    ReplyDelete