I made my 300th post yesterday.
Didn't even realise
So, coincidence or what - I'm going back to Darwin on the 28th of this month.
The EXACT same date as last year when I moved there. I didn't mean for that to happen.
But wow.
Another 9 on my list to add to the crazy 9 numbers.
9th month of the year and I'm back to the place I love.
I'm gonna miss my mama terribly, but it should be alright.
I hope she's okay.
Wow, talk about coming full circle! Let me be the first to wish you all of the best in your new endeavour and congratulations on your 300th post. Ain't life weird?!
ReplyDeleteyou really do have some crazy run-ins with the number nine. 300 posts though, wow! thats awesome. Sorry you have to leave your mom, but from what i've heard you've been with her for so long, and she's not getting any better....its not fair to make your life miserable too and i think at heart she would also want you to be happy. You just need to go enhoy your life knowing that you did absolutely everything you could for her and hope that she gets better.
ReplyDeleteon the other hand, i'll be sad when you leave for darwin too. This means you'll stop posting right? nooooooo! youre seriously like my favorite/most interesting blogger!
Good luck with Darwin! Your mum will hopefully be ok. And you can keep in touch with her. You need to get out and live your life!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful time in Darwin... I want to be back in the place that makes me happiest, I envy you.
ReplyDelete