I have a terrible headache and I'm hating myself today.
Massive hangover.
I also slept with my 11th person last night. Is that too many people for someone who is only 22?
I know I've asked this before.. but I get worried.
Hmm. He looked like Matt Bellamy, good. Real good.
He's a son of my mums old friend. Awkward.
Anyway. I'm gonna go and smash my head against the wall some more, I think that might feel better than my hangover.
I'm thinking of eating McDonalds - but I'm so much darn skinnier today.
Oh golly. What DO I do?!
I was onto my 11th at 19... so now :)
ReplyDelete(although that number hasn't gone up since and I'm more than halfway through year 20 now...)
Interestingly enough, there seems to be a theory about marrying the 11th guy they sleep with. For my sake, I hope that's not true >.<
xx Kat
Gatorade or smart water helps so much with hangovers! And 11 guys is not that bad at all.
ReplyDeleteIf I wouldnt have fallen in love i'd prolly be on 15 or so lmao.. I have monster mashed with five guys...
ReplyDeletelive it up, eat some micky D's, rock your body in a man and mash :)
I made it to 12 by age 24. Sure you're fine. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm hungover with you. Not as bad as it could have been. I made sure to vomit before I went to bed so I wouldn't be puking all day today.
McDonald's is the best hangover cure. And a Happy Meal is too horrendous, calorie wise. I think it's ok to treat yourself every once in a while.
Feel better, luvs!!
xXx
one of my close (18 year old) friends has closed on her 20th guy, it could be more, I stopped counting :p
ReplyDeleteDon't start analyzing it. it's just a number and another guy in your life.
We all do what we have to do to get by right?
Have so nice cold fruit for that hangover, low cals, tastes good and vitamin filled!
xx
I meant to say "ISN'T too horrendous" about the Happy Meal and it's calories.
ReplyDeleteCan't spell/type/think good when I'm hungover. And I think I'm actually more dangerous behind the wheel hungover than I am drunk....