Friday, October 15, 2010

Boredy Bored

I'm still happy today - I really think this might be because I've given up the ciggies.
The puffiness has gone under my eyes, my skin is brighter.
That could also be cos I've been drinking all that water - I honestly, generally feel happier

I had a bit of an episode last night - I couldn't stop thinking about all the stuff I was doing last year at this time. I just don't want to think about it anymore. It's depressing and it keeps me awake for hours.


I'm very, very over everything.
I've been looking at adopting this dog, called Kovu.

That's him ^^ He's a rotty/lab mix.
I want him, I know I do. It's just convincing my mum that I'm willing to take on the care and responsibility of taming this boisterous pup. I'm really, really hoping he's there on Sunday when I go to the RSPCA.

I'm tired of doing things by myself. Sitting in my room for hours a day by myself. Walking to the beach by myself. Sleeping by myself.
I need this boy to help me with that.

Anyway - I'm a boring Betty today. I'm just posting cos I feel like it.

I'm extra fat today, by the way. Blame it on binge week, which this was. Disgusting. Truely disgusting.

Going to the pub this avo. I think. Gonna go see my matey M. He's a funny one. We've been friends for years and years. He's a really good looking, smart kid. But he has problems. He needs a nice girl to hang around.
So I'll go to the pub. But I'm only having a few. I'm not having a repeat of last week, or the week before, or the week before and so on.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun at the pub!!

    That puppy is adorable. I hope you get to take him home. :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes so freakin adorable! I totally think that you should get him. This may sound strange but i think he just looks like he would be a good dog for you...like that he matches your personality...he just looks fun and despite what you say/think, youre seriously my most fun/interesting/favorite blog to read! Do what makes you happy dear! So glad life is going well for yoy (despite the little meltdown)....no regrets! I think it all happens for a reason anyway. Hope the pub is super!
    Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dog is the cutest thing i've ever seen. i hope you get to adopt him! dw about this week...there's always the next xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's gorgeous!!! Love him!!!
    Stay strong at the pub- don't waste calories on too much alcohol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pup is sooo fkn cute! I want him! I have a rotty back home at my momma's and I love the FKK out of her. rottys are so intuitive and loving, and so are labs so it's a good mix.
    Sorry you're feeling the fat moments.. they fkn suck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He...is... FUCKING GORGEOUS!!!! That soggy face, those naughty eyes, that dapper smile! I can see why you want him! Precious!

    I experienced the same good side effects when I quit smoking. (60-70 cigs a day habit!) I'm saving so much money!

    You must convince your mama to let you have Kovu, you just MUST! I think you two will make a smashing team, 'fox' 'n hound! XXX.

    ReplyDelete